Support the Archive Financially
Your contributions of materials and funding to further preserve this legacy are greatly appreciated. Donations are always welcome, and are a way for you to contribute to the material legacy of the Feldenkrais Method® and Dr. Feldenkrais. Donations help cover the costs of digitization and preservation.
Donation to the IFF Archive
The IFF holds the copyright to these materials. If you wish to use them for something other than personal study, please refer to the Copying and Fair Use guidelines.
We appreciate you buying these valuable materials. Income from these products allow us to continue the work of translating, transcribing and publishing more for the whole Feldenkrais Community. Copying or otherwise distributing these works is illegal and deprives us of the resources to continue this work.
As an individual Feldenkrais Method teacher, practitioner or trainee you are expressly ALLOWED (licensed) to use the materials in the following ways:
- Private viewing for private study purposes.
- Limited exhibition for educational purposes, such as showing a study group.
- You may copy digital materials, for personal use, on up to three (3) devices you own.
You are expressly NOT ALLOWED to use the materials in the following ways:
- Making any copies of the material, except where expressly allowed by the Agreement.
- Creation of any copies in any format to sell or give away free.
- Any broadcast or distribution of materials without specific written permission of the IFF.
- Loaning or lending the materials, including providing them to a library for that purpose.
If you are purchasing these materials for a Feldenkrais guild or association, the terms are slightly different. Please read sections 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 for details.
The International Feldenkrais Federation (IFF) and IFF Distribution Center assume no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained by or through the use of this product.
All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. We cannot and do not give medical advice. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before using any materials.
- Most orders will be filled and sent within 7 business days, unless an item is backordered, in which case the order will ship as soon as the item is available.
- Bulk orders will be mailed within 14 business days.
- Downloadable products (PDFs, Mp3, Mp4) are available for 60 days, or 5 download attempts, whichever comes first.
- Rush orders are requests for immediate shipment and are subject to availability and a minimum of $20 Rush Fee, depending on where it is being sent. Please contact the office to discuss Rush orders.
- Orders must be paid in full prior to shipment.
- Duties, taxes, VAT and tariffs are the responsibility of the recipient.
- We accept all major credit cards, checks or money orders (from USA banks only). Bank to bank transfers are available, extra fees apply. Contact email@example.com for wire transfer details.
- Purchased materials may not be returned unless found to be defective. Read the full details here.