Ordering and Shipping Policies
General Ordering Policies
- While online orders are preferred, orders may also be placed via email, mail, or phone.
- Physical items are sent within 7 business days. Exception – bulk orders will be mailed within 14 business days. Rush orders are requests for immediate shipment and are subject to availability and a minimum of $20 Rush Fee, depending on where it is being sent. Please contact the office to arrange.
- Downloadable products (PDFs, Mp3, Mp4) are available for 60 days, or 5 download attempts, whichever comes first.
- Orders must be paid in full prior to shipment, they will be sent to only one destination and only one receipt will be issued per order. This includes bulk orders.
- Duties, taxes, VAT and tariffs are the responsibility of the recipient.
Shipping and Handling
The IFF DC serves an international community. In keeping with its mission to make the valuable resources of Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais’ materials available to all practitioners and trainees, shipping and handling fees have been included in the price. This allows materials to be equally accessible to those residing outside of the United States.
Taxes and tariffs are sometimes charged on materials sent outside of the USA and are paid by the recipient. All those who purchase items receive the same benefit of the DC being incorporated in the state of Oregon, which has no sales tax – a savings that everyone can appreciate!
Methods of Payment
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards. Online orders may also be processed with PayPal.
- Check or Money Order – Payable to the IFF Distribution Center.
- Wire Transfer – Payable to the IFF Distribution Center. Email email@example.com for wire transfer information. A fee of $16 will be added to all orders paid by wire transfer.
Incomplete orders are those that cannot be processed for a specific reason, such as missing information. We will email the sender of incomplete orders so that you may provide the missing information or place your order again. The DC staff is here to assist you.
Returns and Refunds
- Purchased materials may not be returned unless found to be defective.
- If an item is defective, or the DC makes a shipment error, notify the DC and return the material to the DC office. Upon receiving the returned material and a shipping receipt, the DC will ship the correct material and issue a refund via PayPal to you for the postage paid to return the material.
- If the DC receives a returned shipment because it was refused or not picked up promptly, the recipient must pay the shipping fees to have the materials re-sent.